Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI service not updating the dataset from oneDrive.

Hi,

I have connected an excel file which is saved in OneDrive personal to power BI and have created reports.

I just tried the one drive refresh button to update the data in the excel but it doesnt seem to work and then when I tried the manual refresh button, it wasnt updated.

Finally I deleted all the dataset in my workspace and uploaded the same dataset again and still the updated changes were not there.

I also made a local copy of the updated dataset in my system and tried to connect and still the data was not updated.

But when I just tried to access the same dataset through my mobile phone from the Onedrive I could see that the data is updated properly. Please help me out to fix the issue and let me know what's wrong with my flow.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please go to Dataset Settings -> Refresh History, check if there is a record in Scheduled or Onedrive tab and if the refresh is successfully or not. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu