Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI secure embed iFrame not loading

When I try to add Power BI secure embed iFrame into HTML page it is redirecting to a login page and returning back to the same login page without loading any report.

Please help me out.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ksivaganesh99

I tested on my side, it's able to sign in Power BI account to view embed report via Embed a report in a secure portal or website feature. Please test again on your side. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

ksivaganesh99
Helper II

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft 

Thank you for replying. I still can't see this working. I have used a basic html strucutre added iframe element copied from Power BI service. FYI using Google Chrome to open the HTML.

Below is the HTML code. It is redirecting to login page and after sucesful authentication returning to the same login page and not loading any report.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>

<body>
<div>
<iframe width="1140" height="541.25" src="https://app.powerbi.com/reportEmbed?reportId=***********************&groupId=***************&autoAut..." frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
</div>
</body>
</html>

ksivaganesh99
Helper II

@v-qiuyu-msft  Any help is appreciated!!!

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ksivaganesh99

I tested again but still not able to reproduce the issue. Please test again. If the issue still occurs, I would suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu