Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI not loading reports

Is anyone else having issues with power BI reports not loading? If I go to the webservice, I just get the 'Almost Done' message and it looks like the report is loading but it never does. 

Comments
Eloc
Regular Visitor

Well its still a NO GO here in TN, USA.

dshofner
Regular Visitor

Reports are showing as of 10:45am EST in chattanooga, Tn, but the data refreshes on the schedule, are failing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What a disaster. Seems it's working for now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reports are loading but refresh are still failing

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have some refreshes through local gateway working. Not surprised different data path layouts are still broken.

Matt12936
Regular Visitor

Reports are displaying but data refreshes are failing.  I think that all of our nightly dataset refreshes kicked off at the same time and we have a lot of contention in our database which might be part of the issue.  Salem, Masssachusetts

jc03701
Regular Visitor

Same here in Atlanta Georgia,  Reports are showing up, but no new refreshes completing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

They probably don't have well handled metering and rate limiters for the data connections and it's eating itself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some reports are up, and multiple reports have had successful refreshes, but not all.   I'm still baffled that Microsoft hasn't opined here or elsewhere.  

GregMarbais
Advocate V

Same experience here - reports are loading (before they were hanging). But data refreshes are still failing.