Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI failed to Load the main page after login

Today I cannot login to power bi page. It says

"

Something went wrong.
Please try again later.

Date and Time: 2019-12-05 03:46:45Z
ActivityId: 2fd49895-9edc-4e36-995e-d9de01ed9bbb
Comments
denpries
Resolver I

Same issue netherlands (europe)

my62002316
Advocate I

Hi all,

The clear cache doesn't help anything. :_( 

jennili
Regular Visitor

Clearing cache and restarting browser seems that helped to solve the situtation.

shanipowerbi
Helper III

Got the same, but delete browsing history from chrome its works fine.

mervetun

Same issue in Turkey.

WillyW
Frequent Visitor

My advice: check if you can access the page without using your company's proxy server.

I don't exactly know what it is, but here it seems to be connected to the proxy settings / cache.  A short turn off and on again in the Win10 settings solved it for me.

RindaS

Same in South Africa.

Clearing the cache worked on 1 of 3 computers that I tried.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Netherlands based.

I had the error, reloaded a few times and everything seemed to work fine. My co-workers still had the problem. However the issue has evolved one hour after it seemed to work, when i changed from one workspace to another, into

"You don't have access to view this page" 

TECHNICAL DETAILS 
Power BI was unable to read the application metadata. Please check the PowerBI service status in the below support page and try again later.

Date and Time: 2019-12-05 07:34:47Z
ActivityId: 300e43aa-88be-47d2-bcf4-33748ff58479

Anonymous
Not applicable

Facing the same issue in India, even tried clearing cache, browsing history, , cookies in all the browsers like Chrome, Internet explorer, but no use

Rasa
Regular Visitor

Same in Lithuania...

I cleared cache and in Firefox it doesn't work, but in Chrome it worked. So, I guess I'm lucky, because to some of my coworkers it doesn't work even trying to apply this to different web browsers. 

It is getting really irritating that it is happening too offen and then you are invested in Power BI reports so much  your time and you can't use them daily it is just... 😞

let's hope this bug is fixed soon.