Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI dataflow - connect to sharepoint folder

I have an issue starting 2/5/2020 (ref pic refresh history)

My flows in question take sharepoint folder like source. (a combination from differents excel files)

I edit the flow try to figure out the error, unfortunately, it just shows blank everywhere (not even an error display)- ref pic below.

Can anyone help?

Thank you,

empty in query editorempty in query editorrefresh historyrefresh history

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@leed 

You may remove Table.SelectRows and check the Source first.

leed
Advocate II

Hi @v-chuncz-msft 

Thank you for your quick reply.

Below is what I have done and picture belows:

1/ Since it's a sharepoint site, I need to apply a filter on the path to get to the folder that contains the files that I want, that's why I apply a filter.

SO, to make sure my filter works, I replace the "contains" type by a "equal" to a URL that I'm sure it works when you paste it in your browser (attached 1 & 2)

2/ As you can see, it keeps showing blank. There must be an issue with either the sharepoint connection or the filter rows function.

And I want to make the point that I did not touch my flow which works perfectly until Feb 5th.

1/ Source : Dataflow can read the sharepoint link root1/ Source : Dataflow can read the sharepoint link rootthe URL filter works in the browserthe URL filter works in the browser3/ but dataflow seems not like it3/ but dataflow seems not like it