cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power BI dashboard stuck

07 Oct 2019 , Power BI dashboard is stuck at refresh - Looping Almost Done. Location Canada

Comments
Frequent Visitor

I'm also experiencing the "almost done" loop on a dashboard. North America East 2

Regular Visitor

I've waited for few hours and ended up recreating the dashboard for clients @tfgardner

Visitor

Also experiencing Dashboard issues. Loading data is just a spinning icon. When tiles are pinned to a Dashboard they end up in "My Workspace" and not the Workspace as the dashboard resides and where the tile was originally pinned. Seems to be a recent Dashboard issue. Location : Australia SE

Visitor

I was also experiencing the same today and when it would run the loop of "Almost done", I refreshed the page and it loaded quickly. Hope this helps others facing the same issue.

Hi all, 

The same issue has been reported internally: CRI 151807442. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Visitor

I have created a support ticket. Location Hong Kong

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Need-to-switch-New-Look-On-and-Off-to-show-Dashboard/idc-p/8...

Hi Van2050, could you please try switching the New Look On and Off to simulate above issue?

Status changed to: Accepted

Occasional Visitor

Same problem Netherlands (West Europe)

switching between looks makes sure the dashboard is loading (workarround)

Regular Visitor

Oct 8th 2019  Update - after republishing the dashboard issues seems to be resolved. "New look on" is working fine.

Visitor

It works fine for me too.