Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI dashboard stuck

07 Oct 2019 , Power BI dashboard is stuck at refresh - Looping Almost Done. Location Canada

Comments
tfgardner
Frequent Visitor

I'm also experiencing the "almost done" loop on a dashboard. North America East 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've waited for few hours and ended up recreating the dashboard for clients @tfgardner

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also experiencing Dashboard issues. Loading data is just a spinning icon. When tiles are pinned to a Dashboard they end up in "My Workspace" and not the Workspace as the dashboard resides and where the tile was originally pinned. Seems to be a recent Dashboard issue. Location : Australia SE

namansrivastava
Frequent Visitor

I was also experiencing the same today and when it would run the loop of "Almost done", I refreshed the page and it loaded quickly. Hope this helps others facing the same issue.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

The same issue has been reported internally: CRI 151807442. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

k1wong
Regular Visitor

I have created a support ticket. Location Hong Kong

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Need-to-switch-New-Look-On-and-Off-to-show-Dashboard/idc-p/8...

Hi Van2050, could you please try switching the New Look On and Off to simulate above issue?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

marco_79
Frequent Visitor

Same problem Netherlands (West Europe)

switching between looks makes sure the dashboard is loading (workarround)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oct 8th 2019  Update - after republishing the dashboard issues seems to be resolved. "New look on" is working fine.

k1wong
Regular Visitor

It works fine for me too.