Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Timeline slicer not working in SharePoint web part after January 2019 update

Power BI Timeline slicer not working in SharePoint web part after January 2019 update

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @zachulhaq,

Based on my test, the latest Timeline slicer visual does work fine when we embed the report in SharePoint online. I would suggest you test again to see if the same issue occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Slicers based on a date field which work perfectly well in PowerBI Desktop and Service but when I publish to SharePoint they change themselves from type dropdown to type date range in SharePoint only.

I have slicers where I have a report filter in PowerBI Service removing the "blank"; the "blank" option reappears in SharePoint.

This is not happening on all slicers but all slicers are based on the same data table & query? 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

The issue you mentioned is related to Slicer visual but the topic in current thread is TimeLine slicer. I would suggest you post a new thread in this forum, and we will investigate it and reply in the new thread. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Qiuyun Yu,

My issue was related to timeline slicer and dropdown slicer; however the issue was to do with bookmarks and having "data" selected. Unselecting "Data" made them work.

Regards,

Moby