Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power BI Teams Tab

I am trying to add a Power BI report to a Teams Channel Tab. When I go about the process the usual way:

savdill63_0-1662049952357.png

After I select a report from my Workspace the "Save" button is greyed out and wont let me add the tab. 

savdill63_1-1662050047069.png

Hi @Anonymous 

This issue has been fixed , please check it in MT .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
cfields22
Regular Visitor

This exact thing is happening to me as well.  

Did some troubleshooting.  It doesn't have anything to do with access, size, data wh... it simply won't let me add any type of power BI report anymore.  This is fairly frustrating, as this has been the vehicle we have been using for distribution.

lennychao

Hi there, we have the same issue. The save button is greyed out when trying to add a Power BI report in a Teams tab.

But it seems an intermittent problem as it sometimes does show the save button.

Please can you help look into this? thanks.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous 

I can add Power BI in my Power BI Teams Tab . Did you have the permissions to access the Power BI report ? 

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yetao1-msft Yes I am Admin to all workspaces and report creator/publisher. 

It seems that it worked once for me but when I went to do it again and onward or if I hit cancel and try it again it doesnt work and is greyed out. 

Marquian
Helper I

I had the exact same problem. I have only been able to use the "pin" feature from the PowerBi app within Teams to link a report to a tab. 

AlanCave

I'm dealing with this at the moment myself.

After restarting everything just to be safe, I created several 'private' channels to test.

I was able to add 1 tab with a power bi report.

And after the 1st one, I am not able to add any other tabs, to any channel, using any report.

the save button just remains gray.

Anonymous
Not applicable

same problem here, "save" button in Teams channel for PowerBi reports is grayed out. Also other problems come up since last friday, deleted Apps won't go forever, some time later the are back again. The "include in app" switches are also grayed out.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Anonymous 

It's a known issue , the ID is 332314119I'll be back with an update if there's any news .

Best Regards,

zayne
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here! This is very infuriating - please fix!

WalterLasca
Frequent Visitor

Hi guys, I have the exact same problem. Any news about how to fix it?