Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Table Grid Height Shrinks with extra columns

I created a table with an image url.  Within the settings, I set the grid height to 150 pixels.  It displays fine for pre-set width of around 20-ish columns:

150_pixel.jpg

As soon as I add an additional column, it shrinks the grid pixel height to its default height, overriding the 150 pixels that it was set for. 

150_pixel_shrunk.jpg

Can anyone please offer any ideas or suggestions for a work around?  Anyone encoutered this before?  

I'm new to posting so hopefully this is the correct course of action to post here.  Thank you

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

I am unable to reproduce this issue in the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.65.5313.841). You can test my PBIX file on your side.

In addition, could you please share sample data of the table and the images for me to test?

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lydia,

So sorry for the delay, needed to upgrade to 2.65.  I have been able to reproduce it, thank you for your help with passing me a sample!

I simply added on more date columns until the set 150 pixel row height grid shrunk.  The table below is just me moving to the image to the first column.150_pixel_sample.jpg

Can you please look and advise when you get a chance?  thank you so much!

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

i add 8 date columns and 8 type columns in the table visual, but unable to reproduce this issue, could you please share your PBIX file here?

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lydia,

Can you access it ok?  If not please pass me an email or a link I can send the .pbix file to, thank you!

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side. I have reported this issue internally:CRI 101726229 , will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

This issue will be fixed in April version of Power BI Desktop.

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Lydia for getting back to me, appreciate it! 🙂