cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power BI Service reload error List.ConformToPageReader

Hello team, since November 21, 2020 the reloads of our applications in the power bi service have failed, the error shown is the following:
Last wrong update: Mon Nov 23 2020 11:59:58 GMT-0300 (Chilean summer time) Cannot connect to data source undefined
Underlying error message: List.ConformToPageReader import does not match any export. Was a module reference missing?
The applications were downloaded from the service and run locally (without using a gateway) and the reloads were completed successfully.    When checking the gateway connections all seem to be ok, we created a couple of connections to folders and database and they were ok
We already appreciate any guidance about this problem, thank you very much

Comments
Community Support

@cheyzaguirre 

You might need to install the latest on-premises data gateway.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/PowerBI-dataset-refresh-error/m-p/1485869#M113274

Helper I

@v-chuncz-msft is most likely correct. This weekend half of my reports stopped refreshing with this error. Updating to the November version of the gateway fixed the issue.

Helper I

@v-chuncz-msft, We did the upgrade and everything worked correctly again, thank you very much for your help!!

@willclein thank's