Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Service reload error List.ConformToPageReader

Hello team, since November 21, 2020 the reloads of our applications in the power bi service have failed, the error shown is the following:
Last wrong update: Mon Nov 23 2020 11:59:58 GMT-0300 (Chilean summer time) Cannot connect to data source undefined
Underlying error message: List.ConformToPageReader import does not match any export. Was a module reference missing?
The applications were downloaded from the service and run locally (without using a gateway) and the reloads were completed successfully.    When checking the gateway connections all seem to be ok, we created a couple of connections to folders and database and they were ok
We already appreciate any guidance about this problem, thank you very much

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@cheyzaguirre 

You might need to install the latest on-premises data gateway.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/PowerBI-dataset-refresh-error/m-p/1485869#M113274

willclein
Helper I

@v-chuncz-msft is most likely correct. This weekend half of my reports stopped refreshing with this error. Updating to the November version of the gateway fixed the issue.

cheyzaguirre
Helper I

@v-chuncz-msft, We did the upgrade and everything worked correctly again, thank you very much for your help!!

@willclein thank's