Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Service is down

Right now the PBI Service is not visitable.. It's in our normal business hours, and we'd need to access to all the reports in the PBI Service.

Could you please fix it ?

Thank you!

Comments
vyle
Frequent Visitor

I'm getting this error message below when trying to log into Power BI from CA

Something went wrong.
Please try again later.
TECHNICAL DETAILS
Power BI was unable to read the application metadata. Please check the Power BI service status in the below support page and try again later.
AnthonyS
Regular Visitor

Power BI loading issues in WA.

Sometimes will load (very slowly), sometimes it will time out.

bzapadka

It's down here as well - Western Canada. Has anyone logged a ticket for this? Do we have confirmation that this is being investigated? I just checked the Power BI support status page and it reports America as "Good". Hmmm...      https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

blopez11
Resident Rockstar

We are experiencing issues as well, Loading..., just spins and eventually times out

SeanE

Issues loading in OC, CA

bzapadka

Update: Apparently Microsoft reported the following so someone is on it - Western US and Canada (I'm in BC).  

bzapadka_0-1606937515358.png

bzapadka

Hi again, issue seems to be resolved!  Updated status:  

bzapadka_0-1606939349935.png

hsweps
Regular Visitor

We're having issues with pbix that connects to a dataset. 

hsweps_0-1606950587798.png

I changed the settings on the workspace AND the dataset file setting, to allow users to connect to underlying data (which shouldnt be allowed), but still got the same error.

settings in Workspace:

hsweps_0-1606950828064.png

settings in dataset pbix file:

hsweps_1-1606950877529.png

hsweps
Regular Visitor

even unable to create new dashboard - Get Data, then select Power BI dataset, got the same error even before selecting a dataset..

hsweps
Regular Visitor

apparently by installing the latest version of PowerBI desktop fixes this issue