Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power BI Service failing to log in

I cant log in to the power bi service, the web page just errors.

Comments
AFC_Ep
Regular Visitor

Me too! It's almost 5 hours that i have issues with the loading of the log in page, but now it seems not to work in anyway. I tried different browser but no one works.

mpazirandeh

Same here, I'm getting ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT just trying to access https://login.microsoftonline.com/ and when I do get to the login screen, I cannot get past that, it just spins and eventually times out.  

leed
Advocate II

same here !

2020-01-22_12-08-08.jpg

ashleyfiore
Advocate III

We have had the same issue. Once users are able to log in the reports are not loading and/or are not working properly. 

FelipeDBA
Frequent Visitor

Same situation here since this morning. Microsoft have said something about it?

rgrabowski
Regular Visitor

same issue here. I raised a ticket with Microsoft and got a quick reply saying it was fixed; except we are still getting the same error message...

AFC_Ep
Regular Visitor

Only I got is this answer. Now it seems to work very slow, even if time to time it sign me out while editing the report visualization.

image.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not able to fetch data from Azure DevOps(Beta) on Power BI Desktop -Credentials Authentication error on organizational account

I have necessary Power BI-Pro License.

TECHNICAL DETAILS
Steps:
>> Power BI desktop (Latest version Oct 2019 msi installer as suggested) > Get Data -> Online source ( Azure DevOps(Beta)

>> Sign In with organizational Account --> Sign In Success 

>> Press Connect - 

ERROR POPOUP : "We couldn't authenticate with credentials provided.Pls try again" 

Region : Asia

Regards, 
Tarang Jain
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

For the issue log in Power BI service, please test again. For the issue open reports, please check if it's the same as this known issue listed in Support site. 

q4.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is happening for me currently in Chrome for app.powerbi.com

Something went wrong.
Please try again later.
TECHNICAL DETAILS
An unknown error occurred. If you continue to see this error, please provide the following information when requesting support.
Date and Time: 2020-02-05 17:39:58Z
ActivityId: 829cd3d4-bb81-4bd3-b403-171dd79b1f9e