Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Service data refresh error

Hi all,

Not sure it is just me or everyone else but i run into the following error message since last Saturday. 

I used a custom connector + on-premises gateway and the data refresh works just fine (scheduled + manual). The connector has been tested and works on desktop version and the on-premises gateway is working fine.

The issue seems to go away after I republish the report but it comes back after a few hours time.

Both the Desktop and gateway have been updated to the latest version.

Thanks.

Processing error:An unexpected error occurred (file 'tmdatasourceregistry.cpp', line 847, function 'TMDataSourceRegistry::ApplyDeferredStaticAnalysis').
Cluster URI:WABI-AUSTRALIA-EAST-A-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:087a69a5-04e1-4e26-8433-88de6c78a0e7
Request ID:b34c13b0-93d3-41f2-be74-d634536e9b8b
Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been facing a similar issue for a while now. My data source is Google BigQuery and schedule data refreshes are failing every day for the past one month. I have also updated my Desktop power bi version to June 2021 update where they mentioned that Google BigQuery connector has been updated but it's not helping. I am doing a local refresh for the time being

Anonymous
Not applicable

They mentioned that there is a fix in July 2021 update. I have updated my Power BI Desktop version but still the issue persists. Not sure what to do from my end to fix it. 

Doneau
Regular Visitor

@v-chuncz-msft 

Yes it has. The PBI service refresh is now back to normal (at least from my end) 

@Anonymous , I didn't use Google BigQuery so I can't replicate the issue that you have. Maybe you can raise a support ticket to the team?

andischmid
Regular Visitor

The issue appears to be fixed on my end as well!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Doneau I really hope it's fixed wrt bigquery as well but i'm still getting the error emails every day. Not sure how to check whether it's fixed or not. I cannot see any other posts on this on the community either. 

@andischmid Go to know that. 🙂