Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Service Reports - Visuals not loading until web page is refreshed

Over the past couple of days a number of our users are experience issues where a Power BI reprot in a published app is not loading visuals until the web browser is refreshed.

These are reports which have been used daily for months with no loading issues until this week.

Hi , @Anonymous 

Now that the problem is solved, I will modify the status to Delivered .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
boboroo
Frequent Visitor

I just tested with diffrent published apps in my organization and can also confirm that this issue is no longer here. Thanks for bringing this fix so fast!

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

@timgraham Thanks for your reply . I am so gald to hear that the issue has been solved . @Anonymous Please confirm whether your problem has been solved.

Best Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yetao1-msft  - Our tenant also appears to be working at this time.

Thanks,

Tom

luisajara10
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft's solution didn't work for me, add this to the end of the power bi exported URL and it's working for me:

&angularOnlyReportEmbed=false

v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi , @Anonymous 

Now that the problem is solved, I will modify the status to Delivered .

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@luisajara10 - The fix was to published apps, not the Power BI embedded reports which Microsoft has called out on thie support site. The issue with the published apps was from a bug in using the app navigiation pane.

mycwidms
Advocate II

What is the status of fixing this for Embedded reports visuals? In our case when reports are Embedded and the user visits report for the first time - although may have happened other times - the visuals appear to be squished to tiny size making it look like the report did not load properly. Page refresh does fix the issue. Attached image is a bar chart with X axis slider and you can see that the report is not readable for the user.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI visuals not loading stays in a loop . please help