Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Service Not Loading This Morning for Us

Update:

In North Central US, it has been fixed now, please check it again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
mycwidms
Advocate II

Thanks @TiemenHarms, that explains an error message I got when report failed to refresh: Cluster Name: WABI-WEST-EUROPE-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net

mycwidms
Advocate II

Looks like might be back online

jennratten
Super User

We are experiencing the same - in North Central US.  We also have not had any recent changes.  Reports will not load in the service using a web browser, via mobile app, embedded reports in other locations will not load and we are unable to publish reports to the service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did anyone raise a support ticket with MS? 

jennratten
Super User

Yes, it is a known issue know.

PowerBiEno

Hi All, I have the same problem, we tested it in Italy and France. Please, could you give me a number (or email) to contact the Support Microsoft ?

SimonNoer
Regular Visitor

@PowerBiEno It's affecting the entire Europe B cluster. So I don't think you can get any higher level alert at Microsoft support than this.

CRDover
Frequent Visitor

We have been having the same issue. I thought it was an OS update yesterday but it seems to be going on today for those that updated and those that didn't. We are in East Coast US

fanato
Advocate I

Same error here, since yesterday, intermitently:

Something went wrong.
Please try again later.
TECHNICAL DETAILS
Power BI was unable to read the application metadata. Please check the Power BI service status in the below support page and try again later.
Date and Time: 2022-01-25 20:42:11Z
Activity Id: 761aa80a-6497-4bc8-a504-ac1787d390d2
Request Id: dcb64a6e-6893-4518-8e96-5aa2e9bbb9d
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Currently it seems fine on the support page as far as I know:

vyingjl_0-1643163043798.png

Please check whether it was a temporary issue and has been fixed. Or you can try to clear the broswer cache and use incognito mode to sign in Power BI Service.

If it still has the same issue, please consider providing the cluster like West Europe B, North Central US etc..

In addition, if you want to create a support ticket to contact MS fast help, you can create it at the end of the support web page:

vyingjl_1-1643163245659.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li