Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power BI Service Down in Australia

Hi Support,

We're currently experiencing issues with accessing Power BI service from Australia.

Upon signing in the screen just loads with the logo in the centre flashing indefinitely.

Can this be resolved asap? And can the service status page be reflective of this?

Thanks,

Yufei

Comments
KarlNixon
Advocate I

We're experiencing the same problem.

Seems we can access the service via Android App and Power BI desktop is accessing data fine.

mnguyenstearns

We're down in Western US too

mattpohl

We are also having issues in Australia, PowerBi web page will load and sign in but then just sits there with a flashing powerbi logo in the middle of the screen indefinitely.

I hope this gets resolved soon.

tsansome

Can confirm we are impacted also. Customer tenant and our own tenant, seems to be power bi service issue across all customers.

abhisheksr
Regular Visitor

Can confirm that both in NZ and Australia users are impacted and not able to login in PowerBI.

niasha
Advocate III

We have same issue in Sydney, AU.

The webiste is down but mobile app works.

JasonLai
Regular Visitor

Can confirm from Melbourne, Australia - Power BI is accessible through mobile Android Power BI App, but not through browser.

Service Outage/Degradation status on the Power BI status page has been changed to "Power BI customers may experience issues accessing Power BI. Engineers are investigating the issue." so hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Cheers,

Jason

rncmarques
Regular Visitor

Confirm Australia down via web, iOS app seems to be fine.

JoCurry_Aus
Frequent Visitor

Service has been down for me for about an hour. I cannot even open any pbix files where the datasource is an another pbix dataset. No one in the company can access Power BI Service.

tony_Bus_DB

Hoping this issue can be solved very soon....