we recently discovered that the Power BI Service doesn't always refresh the cache for the app permissions.
Here are the steps for reproducing this problem:
1. Create or already have an existing app, then give some user the app permission and publish the app.
2. The next step is to delete or add an user to grant access on the app and update the app.
3. Switch back to the same workspace and go back to "Update App".
4. Now you can see that the deleted user will show up again. If you added another user, this user won't be displayed in the access part.
5. If you refresh the page or switch to a different workspace first everything is working as expected.
I have reported this issue internally, ICM: 231899232
will update here once I get any information.
I get this from pg:
We created to track this issue with not ETA.
As a workaround pleas ask the cx to refresh the page or navigate to another workspace and come back to this page
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.