cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power BI Report duplicated to every workspace

I work with about 20 workspaces and I have a report published to one of the workspaces. It has all it's connections to the dataset from that workspace. Recently moving to the new UI, the report has duplicated itself in the workspace along with connecting to the same dataset as the original report. Now, it appears in every workspace I work in and the copy can be opened in from any of those workspaces. Clearly, I have tried deleting it but it reappears again. When the copy was removed, it caused errors to the subsequent app that is published based on the original workspace, which can not happen. Any suggestions to permanent fix or anyone else deal with this issue?

Hi @Jack_Ken987 

1. Only the report you mentioned has a copy in every workspace, or is this the case for all reports?

2. You mentioned you move to new UI , can you explain it in detail ?

3. When you remove the copy , is there any error message ? Can you give me the screenshot of the error ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
Ailsa-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Jack_Ken987 

1. Only the report you mentioned has a copy in every workspace, or is this the case for all reports?

2. You mentioned you move to new UI , can you explain it in detail ?

3. When you remove the copy , is there any error message ? Can you give me the screenshot of the error ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao