Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Report Server: Scheduled Refresh fails. The import SurveyMonkey.Contents matches no exports

I am using the May 2019 version of Power BI Desktop to connect to the Survey Monkey connector. I am able to refresh the data in Power BI Desktop but when saving the report to the report server, the scheduled refresh fails with the following error:

[0] -1055784932: The import SurveyMonkey.Contents matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[1] -1055129594: The current operation was cancelled because another operation in the transaction failed.
[2] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[3] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

Is there anything I should try tweaking to make this work?

I need the automatic refresh working for my company's reports.

Thank you,

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

As the error message says, you may miss some modules of IDbcommand Interface, please check the power bi report server has been installed completely and if it's the latest version.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuta-msft 

Thank you for your response. Our report server is on the May 2019 update and was installed correctly. 

I checked the log files and found the following error happening a lot:

"A data reduction algorithm was specified but the corresponding grouping does not exist. The data reduction will be ignored for the primary, secondary, and intersection hierarchy."

Any other ideas about what the issue could be?

Thank you,

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just talked to Power BI support and SurveyMonkey is only working for caching, not scheduled refresh. I just added an idea suggestion here. Please up-vote it if you need the same functionality.

Thanks,

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered