Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI REST API Embedded : GET Report Failed Issue

Hi,

I am working on Power BI Report Embedding task, where I am facing an awkward situation. My Embedding Approach is Apps Own Data. I am using Power BI Pro License to authenticate here. 

I have a workspace and in that work space I have 4 reports. I created an Application ID by registering at Azure. I have all the necessary details to embedded Power BI Report in ASP.net core application. I am distinguish the report on button event click, It is available on My Web UI. For example lets's say there are 4 buttons if I click on the 1st button it will load 1st Report(Let's say name is ABC) similary if I click on 2nd Button it will load the 2nd Report(Let's say XYZ) and so on. 

But I am able to load only 1 report, which is 1st report, after that when ever I click on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th etc. I am getting all the access token, embedded URL in the repsonse but report is not loading. I am getting error saying 'The content is not available'. Please refer to the attached image for more reference.

I am not getting here after getting successfull AJAX call I am receiving all the necessary details(access token, embedded URL, etc.) to render report but still not able to load the Reprot.

Please help me here, as this is kind of urgent and please let me know what I am doing wrong here. I am using ASP.net core MVC project template, and using Power BI REST API.

Best Regards,

JyotiradityaErrorError

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@jyotiraditya12 

You may check if the workspace id is correct.