Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Premium Capacity Metrics App can not refresh (new version 1004)

Hi

After update app  Power BI Premium Capacity Metrics App ,  the dataset is facing refreshments  issues

Bamak_0-1606413291985.png

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi  @Bamak 

A similar issue has been submitted to PG and a fix is checked in to 11.5 train( 12/4/2020). 

ICM: 214586045

Regards,

Lin

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

HI  @Bamak 

New update:

12.JPG

Regards,

Lin

Bamak
Helper V

Thank you Lin 

EricRupp
Regular Visitor

I am getting this same issue today (12/14/2020).  Was this issue fixed for anyone else?

EricRupp_0-1607980655292.png

Bamak
Helper V

Hi

You need to install the new version (1005)

Regards

EricRupp
Regular Visitor

I removed the app and redownloaded.  The refresh did work (Thanks!) however now Update App will not work to actually publish the app.  It simply hangs on "Loading" after pressing the Update App button.  So far it has been spinning for over 10 minutes on this go around.

I've closed out of all browser windows.  I gave another user Admin rights to the workspace and had them try to Update App as well.  We both get the same "loading..." screen.

EricRupp_0-1608065723267.png

Bamak
Helper V

Hello Eric

Thanks for your feedback ,

In fact, I tend to go directly through the work space of the app and open the report to navigate
Without any app update
I noticed a new problem with us !! all dataflow refreshes are displayed in error

I am not an "inquisitor", but don' t hesitate to express your insatifaction to microsoft
The metric app is not really reliable ... And yet it is put forward for premium

Regards