Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Power BI On-demand refresh and scheduled refresh not working

Hi Team,

The Power BI on-demand and scheduled refreshes are not working after 8.00 AM CET time for North Europe users.

Can you please check this issue and respond. ?

Regards

SHIVA

Comments
henmor
Advocate I

First MS had problem with refresh against SSAS, live cubes. This took almost a week to fix. When the fix was ok, the problem started with direct live connection with SQL refresh. For me it worked with a restart of the gateway, but this two cases is related. I hope that when they fix SQL issue, problems with SSAS wont start again. We are using the both, with the same on-prem-gateway in our reports and dashbords. 

@v-qiuyu-msft 

Morten

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Please test again on your side. If issue still occurs, please check if the dataset uses March version of on-premises data gateway. 

There is a known refresh issue listed in Support site: 

q3.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's ok now

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am still having issues! My dataset will not refresh. I've tried manual refresh with no luck. The last refresh was yesterday at 8:20am.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It worked for a while but now it seems to fail again.

EDIT: It is working now.

Bthurlings
Frequent Visitor

Scheduled refresh seems to be working fairly normal again. On-Demand refresh however is still not working properly (OAuth2 cloud data).

ColineH
Frequent Visitor

Same issue in France

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

If these problematic datasets are using the March release on-premises data gateway, please download the new version on-premises data gateway here as suggested on Support site then test again: 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

google

Apparently it's still an issue here in Australia. Does anybody have an ETA on this please?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

@google Please post a new thread with detail error information. We will investigate it and reply in the new thread. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu