cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power BI On-demand refresh and scheduled refresh not working

Hi Team,

The Power BI on-demand and scheduled refreshes are not working after 8.00 AM CET time for North Europe users.

Can you please check this issue and respond. ?

Regards

SHIVA

Comments
Advocate I

First MS had problem with refresh against SSAS, live cubes. This took almost a week to fix. When the fix was ok, the problem started with direct live connection with SQL refresh. For me it worked with a restart of the gateway, but this two cases is related. I hope that when they fix SQL issue, problems with SSAS wont start again. We are using the both, with the same on-prem-gateway in our reports and dashbords. 

@v-qiuyu-msft 

Morten

Community Support

Hi all, 

Please test again on your side. If issue still occurs, please check if the dataset uses March version of on-premises data gateway. 

There is a known refresh issue listed in Support site: 

q3.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Frequent Visitor

It's ok now

Regular Visitor

I am still having issues! My dataset will not refresh. I've tried manual refresh with no luck. The last refresh was yesterday at 8:20am.

Advocate II

It worked for a while but now it seems to fail again.

EDIT: It is working now.

Frequent Visitor

Scheduled refresh seems to be working fairly normal again. On-Demand refresh however is still not working properly (OAuth2 cloud data).

Regular Visitor

Same issue in France

Community Support

Hi all, 

If these problematic datasets are using the March release on-premises data gateway, please download the new version on-premises data gateway here as suggested on Support site then test again: 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Apparently it's still an issue here in Australia. Does anybody have an ETA on this please?

Community Support

@google Please post a new thread with detail error information. We will investigate it and reply in the new thread. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu