Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power BI Gantt Chart version 1.14.0 - Parent Child Hierarchies

I am trying to get the Parent/Child and Task/Subtask working based on the below release information.

I am using the sample .PBIX data without any luck. Is there a feature or data format that is needed?

powerbi-visuals-gantt

v1.14.2 (August 16, 2018)

• Fixed bug when completion line overlap day off periods in some cases
  • Fixed bug with wrongly positioned "group expand/collapse" icon when horizontal scrolling is presented and the icon now has fixed horizontal position as for single "expand/collapse" icons
  • Fixed bug with broken removing of some important selectors

v1.14.0 (August 13, 2018)

• Possibility to collapse/expand all nodes
  • Collapse/expand arrows were replaced by plus/minus icons and icons now are located before labels
  • Possibility to set Duration or End Date
  • High contrast mode
  • API 1.13.0
Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @falcon7755,

I have confirmed internally, this new Gantt version will be released on 08/27/2018. I would suggest you wait for the release in AppSource then test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

falcon7755
Regular Visitor

Hello @v-qiuyu-msft

Thank you for the update. Respectfully, I do see that release V1.4.2.0 is updated on AppSource. I tested it, and am still having the same issues trying to get the Parent/Child and Task/Subtask to work.

Is there another anticipated update?

Thanks!!

Mark

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @falcon7755,

This is not the new gantt version in Appsource. Please check the gantt version again in Appsource after 08/27/2018. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu