Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power BI GCC not working on iOS app

I purchased a Power BI GCC license to start trying out the service.  It works just find through the website, but when I attempt to log in to the mobile app it says, "Looks like you haven't yet turned on Power BI for your Office 365 account.  To continue to your dashboards turn on Power BI then get started."  I then click "Turn On" even though I know I already have it and it goes to the "sign up" website.  If I attempt to sign up (again), it says "You're using [username] with another Microsoft service already.  To finish signing up for Microsoft Power BI, sign in with your existing password.".  Then nothing.  Clicking "sign in" actually just signs me out.

Please help.

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
shinneknox

I'm also in GCC and it's not working on Android.  It says I haven't yet enabled Power BI, and I click enable.  Once I click enable it takes me to signup.microsoft.com.  It says thanks for choosing Power BI.  It says we can't finish signing you up and says it looks like Microsoft Power BI isn't currently available for your work or school.  I have a pro license and I'm able to log in with the desktop app on my windows 10 laptop and I'm able to log in to the web app, by going to apps.powerbigov.us.  I found out for powerapps there is a gcc mode option, but Power BI does not have that option.  Power BI seems to autodiscover commerical and that's why I'm not able to use Power BI, since I'm in GCC.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Tundra2014

@shinneknox 

I was having the same issue and found your post.  I opened a MS Power Apps team ticket and found out that our GCC was not enabled for Mobile use.  After talking with the tech, he started the process to enable mobile apps in our GCC.  He said that it would take 2 - 3 weeks.  Hope this helps.