Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Down?

We're getting an error while trying to log into the Power BI service:

Something went wrong. 
Please try again later.
TECHNICAL DETAILS 
Power BI was unable to read the application metadata. Please check the PowerBI service status in the below support page and try again later.
Date and Time: 2019-10-22 10:09:53Z
ActivityId: e5f00243-a225-47c3-9895-be9cae3b7d9f
Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue in Kazakhstan problem begins in the morning

harmve
Regular Visitor

In the past 48 days (22 Oct 2019 to 7 Jan 2020) we had three Power BI outages which seem to have affected all North Europe tenants. This resulted in about 27 hours of downtime for our Power BI reports which is nearly 2.5% of the total time ... this is a far cry from the promised 99.9% availability (and that is excluding a major issue which affected our reports partly but which took more than a week to get resolved). I don't think this is acceptable and Microsoft should address this. 

Therefore I have created a 'new idea' to request a reliable and resilient Power BI service. Please vote for it! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm getting this issue today on Sept 30th 2020 in the Caribbean:
I can't acces my reports or other content.

Something went wrong.
Please try again later.
TECHNICAL DETAILS
Power BI was unable to read the application metadata. Please check the Power BI service status in the below support page and try again later.
Date and Time: 2020-09-30 18:41:15Z
ActivityId: 140b849d-a6a4-4d11-822f-8f43c325a374