Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Desktop - Unable to Import Custom Visuals from store (Regional settings problem Spanish)

Hi,

In Power BI Desktop I can not import any custom visual from Store. I get the error message:

"We could not import the custom visual. This may be a temporary issue.

Please try again later. If you continue to have an issue, please visit support.powerbi.com and report the issue."

If I change the regional settings to English (United States) the problem is resolved. But this is a workaround.

All my team have the same issue with the default regional settings.

My Power BI Desktop version is 2.65.5313.841 64-bit (December 2018)

2019-01-25 19_08_23-prueba - Power BI Desktop.png

Regards

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

In your scenario, does the issue happen to one specific custom visual or all custom visuals? 

I tested on my side by changing the regional settings to Spanish(Brazil) in Power BI desktop version 2.65.5313.1381 64-bit (December 2018), it's able to import custom visual from marketplace. I would suggest you test again to see if the issue persists. Also please try to update your Power BI desktop to the latest version 2.65.5313.1381 if possible

Another workaround is to download .pbiviz file for desired custom visuals from marketplace, then import custom visual to report via Import from file option. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu