Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI - Desktop Measure Results

Hi,  I have a report of future orders I have created a measure for to obtain the monthly quantity.  The data set is connected to my calendar table; however, future dates and monthly totals are not populating in my visuals.  Instead, my result is the same total overall quantity repeated across all historical months.  😞

PPO Qty =

SUMX(VALUES('DimDate1'[Month]),CALCULATE (

SUM ( 'PPO Report'[PPO Req. quantity]),

USERELATIONSHIP ( 'PPO Report'[PPO Delivery date], 'DimDate1'[Date] )

))

JaclynPugh2022_1-1663783115441.png

Will somoene please help?  Thank you!

Hi @JaclynPugh2022,

For issues corresponding to DAX, I would suggest you post your question in DAX&Commands Tips Forum. There, you would get the help from many community users.  And to make your question get answer quickly, it’s better that you provide some sample data in your tables and let the others know their relationships and how you create your visual. Thanks for your understanding!

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @JaclynPugh2022,

For issues corresponding to DAX, I would suggest you post your question in DAX&Commands Tips Forum. There, you would get the help from many community users.  And to make your question get answer quickly, it’s better that you provide some sample data in your tables and let the others know their relationships and how you create your visual. Thanks for your understanding!

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

JaclynPugh2022
Helper II

Your answer is clear as mud.  Where am I supposed to do that?  I was advised to post here.