cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power BI Dashboard using Import shows 'Loading Data' twice when clicked on

Hi, 

I have a power Bi dashboard (deployed to a report server) where I have imported the data (query folding is in place), but every time that I click on the report link it shows a message of 'Load data' 2 times before it displays the report. This happens every time I click on the dashboard link on the report server. This is causing massive delays and performance issues. Can you tell me why this is happening and how can I recolve this issue?

Thanks

J

Hi @JamesJack 

It’s hard for me to restore your scene , could you provide a screenshot of the message ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
Ailsa-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @JamesJack 

It’s hard for me to restore your scene , could you provide a screenshot of the message ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

JamesJack
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have attached an image of the 'Loading Data' message that  appears twice every time I try to view a dashboard (even though the data is Imported). This also occurs on a test dashboard where I have Imported data, have Query Folding in place, I am only selecting a few fields and I have removed all visuals.  This twice 'Loading Data' process is resulting in reports taking a long time to display and occurs every single time that I access the report,

ThankLoading Data Message.pngs

Joe