Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Dashboard using Import shows 'Loading Data' twice when clicked on

Hi, 

I have a power Bi dashboard (deployed to a report server) where I have imported the data (query folding is in place), but every time that I click on the report link it shows a message of 'Load data' 2 times before it displays the report. This happens every time I click on the dashboard link on the report server. This is causing massive delays and performance issues. Can you tell me why this is happening and how can I recolve this issue?

Thanks

J

Hi @JamesJack 

It’s hard for me to restore your scene , could you provide a screenshot of the message ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @JamesJack 

It’s hard for me to restore your scene , could you provide a screenshot of the message ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

JamesJack
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have attached an image of the 'Loading Data' message that  appears twice every time I try to view a dashboard (even though the data is Imported). This also occurs on a test dashboard where I have Imported data, have Query Folding in place, I am only selecting a few fields and I have removed all visuals.  This twice 'Loading Data' process is resulting in reports taking a long time to display and occurs every single time that I access the report,

ThankLoading Data Message.pngs

Joe