Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Please Impove the Export to PowerPoint to Correctly Render the KPI Visualization

KPI in Dashboard.PNGKPI in Powerpoint.PNG

Please Fix the Export to PowerPoint to Correctly Render the KPI Visual. Teh left Image is teh KPI visualization in PowerBI the Right most the image redered in PowerPoint

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

I can repro the same issue as you. I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 38950754
I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

I’ve got response from the Product Team.

Export to PowerPoint is still not GA. It is planned for the coming semester. This will be fixed before we announce GA. GA date will be updated here: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-publish-to-powerpoint/

Best Regards,
Herbert

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I folliwthe link above  and still no indication tat Export to Powerpoint is yet in GA, When is this going to happen?

thomasvk
Regular Visitor
This function did work once for me, once. Last week 30-04-2018 the KPI visual was correctly rendered in Powerpoint. However, this week it's back to the issue described above.
ldm40
Frequent Visitor

This has again been an issue for the past 2 months

MichaelBristol
Frequent Visitor

I am getting the same issue when i export to PowerPoint. The Goal and Distance disappear when exported.