Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Pinned Visual showing different number on Dashboard compared to on the report.

Hi All, 

Can anyone help me, I have a dashboard with lots of pinned visuals from different reports on the same workspace. Today, a Card 8a was showing a number different to the actual value on the card on the report, I did some investigating and couldnt see why, there are no differences and the card is pointing to the report with the correct number(£157,176).  

Screenshot below shows when I pinned the visual again it was showing the correct figure and the original Pin is still showing the wrong figure, the original pin points to the exact same card. is this a known bug, how do I ensure this does not happen again. 

mismatch with blurred.png

Hi @Raf_Joker 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed , I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Raf_Joker 

The tiles will be refreshed if you refresh the dashboard URL (browser address bar) after performing the scheduled refresh. Because the tile cache is refreshed.

If the data in your report is the latest , you can clear your broswer cache and then sign in your account to see whether the data in dashboard is correct .

Best Regards,

Raf_Joker

Hi, 

I understand now that any changes like filters I make to the tile in my report will not be applied to the original Tile that I pinned. I have deleted the old Pinned tile and pinned the new one in its place. 

This issue is resolved now, just my bad on understanding on how dashbards work. 

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Raf_Joker 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed , I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,

Lu_up
Frequent Visitor

Hi there, 

having the same issue in here. Different figures on pinned tile in Dashboard versus Report (report is correct, dashboard does not react). I need to have it reflected each time the source data are changed (no filters), but is not happening. 

These dashboards are connected with Dynamics 365 and present the daily status to the customers.

What can be done here, please?