Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pin Live to Page Not Working

Pin Live to Page for a Report with multiple tabs is not working for all tabs?  Example out of 8 tabs it only works on 3?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @tcofer,

Based on my understanding, the report contains 8 report pages. When you pin live page to a dashboard for each report page, you can just pin 3 report pages, right? 

I have tested on my side but not reproduce the issue. Is there any error throws out when these issues report page not pinned? Does the same issue occur with other report? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

tcofer
Regular Visitor

Based on my understanding, the report contains 8 report pages. When you pin live page to a dashboard for each report page, you can just pin 3 report pages, right?  Correct.

I have tested on my side but not reproduce the issue. Is there any error throws out when these issues report page not pinned? Does the same issue occur with other report? No error, just nothing happens.  I have tested in two different work spaces and ams seeing the same behavior.  Let me download the latest update to PowerBI and try again. 

tcofer
Regular Visitor

PowerBI Desktop updated and re-saved reports and re-published to PowerBI Web Service.  Pin Live still randomly working for some tabs of report and not for others?   I tried pre-exisitng reports in Web Service that I already created dhasboards with and they do not work either now?