Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pictures not showing on published reports

When creating a report in desktop and publishing it with a url link, any pictures inserted into the report initially display fine. However, when altering the report in desktop and re publishing it (thus overwriting the original report), pictures no longer display in the report when following the url link.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @sysrp,

Which "URL link" do you mean? If it's the URL generated from the publish to web feature, I have reported this issue internally before: CRI 79681873. PG are investigating this issue, will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

sysrp
Regular Visitor

Hi Qiuyun Yu,

Yes, it is the 'publish to web' feature. Images show on brand new reports but once a report is altered and re published from desktop the images are lost. Thanks, i have subscribed to the other issue thread CRI 79681873 so see if there are any updates on this issue.

Thanks,

Jeff.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @sysrp,

Thanks for your confirmation. Will update here if there is new information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @sysrp,

The issue should be gone now. Please test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

sysrp
Regular Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft Thanks, problem solved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The workaround we have used for this issue is to delete the report from the workspace and app, and then republish it again.  This allows all images to display.