Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Picture in email subscription is cut off

The picture of the dashboards sent in email subscriptions is cut off so not all the dashboards show. It was working fine earlier this week. Please let me know how I can email to give you more information.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jesspumphrey,

Please ensure the dashboard doesn't hit any limitation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-report-subscribe#considerations-and-troubleshootin...

Please share the screenshots about dashboard on Power BI service and received email with us. You can send these information to me via private message. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

ECE
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi,

Are there any updates regarding this issue?

I am experiencing the same problem, that the lower part of the image is cut off.

My Dashboard contains four tiles and I have subscribed to receive a mail on a daily basis.

I have read the limitations you linked to and these are not the problem.

BR

Espen

MatthewC
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue - any updates to this problem?

vsmurli
Advocate IV

I am experiencing this issue as well.  For me, it is due to exceeding a Microsoft limitation on the amount of information that can be displayed in a Dashboard before it gets cut off (which occurs in the Email body of Email Subscriptions and related .png attachments -- the Dashboard in the Service does not get cut off).

I am aware of the fact that I am exceeding the limitation, but how about Microsoft raises the limitation.  The limitation threshold is currently too low.  Anyone else agree?