Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Pareto Sort Issue Online

I have a pareto chart on Power Bi Desktop which is fine (below) as I get the option to sort by Pareto 

mwild_2-1637323513880.png

When I publish this to online the graph changes to the below format

mwild_3-1637323609261.png

and I no longer have the option to sort by Pareto.  I can sort by the value on the axis and then descending order but if there are two values the same (as in the above there are 2x 2's) then these are sorted in alphabetical order

so below there are 3 values of 4 and they are automatically sorted into alphabetical order and not by pareto as on the desktop

mwild_4-1637323904701.png

does anyone know a fix for this?

Hi @Bber2000 

That's great! Thanks for your reply!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @mwild 

Thanks for your feedback! It's a known issue. Currently, all customers using combo and line charts are unable to sort Line and stacked or column chart by line values.  Our product team is working on fixing it, but it may take some time to deploy it into product environment. I’ll follow up the deployment process and update you here once done.

Best Regards,

Bber2000
Regular Visitor

so do I encounter the same issue

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hi @mwild and @Bber2000 ,

Fix for this issue is coming to the end. Please test at your side to check whether you can reach to this fix in your region. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Bber2000
Regular Visitor

I confirm that the issue is fixed

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Bber2000 

That's great! Thanks for your reply!

Best Regards,