Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Paginated report subscriptions failing after a week and parameter error

Created a Payroll Paginated report with defaulted parameters except for the location parameter is set by user and tested the subscription by setting it to send daily as a pdf. The subscription worked great until a new week and then the subscription fails until you reset the parameters and re-run the report. Why would that reset with the new week? Also, starting a week ago the same subscription shows the error below when trying to set-up the parameters even though all parameters are set within the report and worked a week prior. The subscription still allows me to save but it will not send. 

Carissalindgren_0-1668016459635.png

Hi @Carissalindgren 

You mentioned you reset the parameters , then it works . What is the parameters ? Can you explain the steps to set parameters ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Carissalindgren 

You mentioned you reset the parameters , then it works . What is the parameters ? Can you explain the steps to set parameters ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Carissalindgren
Regular Visitor

@v-yetao1-msft As you know, Within App services you have to run a paginated report before you can set up a subscription. When I say reset the parameters that is what I mean because you have to set all parameters before you can run the report and then re-save the subscription and then it works but only until a new week starts then it fails. The only default parameter is the date to today.