Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Paginated report save as at Power BI service

I tried to save my paginated report into Power BI service, it prompt sign in page but it error message show Failed to sign in. I using same sign in accout to Power BI apps, the account is successful sign in at there but not at paginated report. Please help on this issue. Thank you.

小Q截图-20190628094837.png小Q截图-20190628094505.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. Which Power BI report builder version do you run? Please update it to the same version as ours then test again. 

q1.PNG

Also you can click on Sign in button directly then type your Power BI service account, if its able to sign in successfully, then click on Save as -> Power BI service. 

q2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Qiuyun,

I'm using same login for Power BI service but it was failed to sign in into Power bi as per picture.

小Q截图-20190701133909.png

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

Please run the Fiddler on the machine which has Power BI report builder run with below option enabled, repeat steps to reproduce the issue. Save all sessions to .saz file, share this file with us via private message. We will check if there any detail error logged in fiddler trace. 

Fiddler.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

ChrisLovesPBI
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue.

martigas
Frequent Visitor

Have you found a solution? @Anonymous @ChrisLovesPBI @v-qiuyu-msft 

ChrisLovesPBI
Frequent Visitor

@martigas The only way we got it to work was working with our Cybersecurity team to whitelist my IP address for the locations report builder is trying to access.  It's different than Power BI Desktop.  It was only a temporary solution until they can figure out how to do it without whitelisting my IP address..so I'm still unable to connect to the service in report builder.