Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Paginated report not navigating past the first page

Hello

My existing published paginated report no longer allows me to navigate past the first page. I have not modified these reports and have no error messages to alert me to what the issue could be.

Picture below, when published to the pbi.com page navigation does not allow me to navigate past page 1.

noneother_0-1659944241261.png

This is despite being able to do this within the report builder desktop app used to build the report.
Furthermore, the pbi.com report indeed loads all the data as I can see exported PDFs/XLS showing the full report.

Does anyone know why this could have occurred? Did MS roll out any recent changes?

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. The paginated report works fine in Power BI Service.

Thanks for @MikeWall  provided information that it has been acknowledged as a bug by MS, and we will still continue to investigate this issue, if there is any progress, would update here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
MikeWall
Frequent Visitor

I have logged it with MS and they have acknowledged it's a bug and they are working on a fix. They also suggested a workaround unchecking null parameters, but it didn't work, so we're waiting for the fix.

lnortman
Regular Visitor

Recreating the report didn't work for us. The NULL parameters was our issue.

JW2700

We also created a new report without the Nulls, now everything is working .  Still need to fix though 

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. The paginated report works fine in Power BI Service.

Thanks for @MikeWall  provided information that it has been acknowledged as a bug by MS, and we will still continue to investigate this issue, if there is any progress, would update here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li