Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Paginated report not navigating past the first page

Hello

My existing published paginated report no longer allows me to navigate past the first page. I have not modified these reports and have no error messages to alert me to what the issue could be.

Picture below, when published to the pbi.com page navigation does not allow me to navigate past page 1.

noneother_0-1659944241261.png

This is despite being able to do this within the report builder desktop app used to build the report.
Furthermore, the pbi.com report indeed loads all the data as I can see exported PDFs/XLS showing the full report.

Does anyone know why this could have occurred? Did MS roll out any recent changes?

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. The paginated report works fine in Power BI Service.

Thanks for @MikeWall  provided information that it has been acknowledged as a bug by MS, and we will still continue to investigate this issue, if there is any progress, would update here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
lnortman
Regular Visitor

I'm also having this issue on an paginated report

JW2700

had this same issue start occuring.  Any updates?

liyingjl
Regular Visitor

Seems like could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test, when I created a paginated report in Power BI Report Builder and publish it to Power BI Service, it allowed me to view each page.

Whether it happens in all published paginated reports in Power BI Service or only single paginated report, if try to republish these reports to Power BI Service, whether they should work.

Regards,

Yingjie Li

MikeWall
Frequent Visitor

This is something that has started affecting some of our paginated reports in the service. Doesn't appear to be on list of known issues, so I'm going to try and raise it via Microsoft support.

noneother
Frequent Visitor

As an update: the only way I could 'fix' the issue was to start a new report and port over datasets, report visuals...basically start from scratch and republish.

lnortman
Regular Visitor

My team has noticed this issue occurs when NULL is selected for one of the parameters

noneother
Frequent Visitor

Strange, none of my parameters have NULL selected and 'next page' still doesn't work.

joybender

I am having this problem as well. Please help!!

noneother
Frequent Visitor

@joybender 
'fix' the issue was to start a new report and port over datasets, report visuals...basically start from scratch and republish.

JW2700

I did the process of recreating everything datasets and all.  Still no luck.  Has anyone contacted MS about this?  Seems like an issue ?  Maybe ?