Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Paginated Report - date parameter's calendar picker is unresponsive

Hello, 

Is anyone else having issues with date parameters in PowerBi Paginated Report?

We have tried this in Chrome and Edge - changing a date parameter using the calendar date picker. The picker seems unresponsive to any actions once there is a date filled in. We couldn't change the month or year on it. 

We can change the date via typing in the date value, just the picker is not working. 

Any ideas on how to fix this or why it is happening?

Thanks!

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support

Hi @lhe ,

Have reproduced it in my side and submited internal to wait for comfirm(ICM:260591295), would update here if there is any progress about this issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I can confirm the same problem is affecting our reports - This is the 5th problem with Paginated reports in 6x months!

Paginated reports displayed in the Power BI service do not allow the user to select the dates from a drop down menu. The report returns the default parameterized date (D -1) by default, but the date selector box is greyed out and cannot be used to select dates in the past.!!

Regards,

G

ERDIAZ
Regular Visitor

I'm having the exact same issue on multiple paginated reports embedded in my Power Apps model-driven app.

I hope this is a quick fix. I did notice that if you double-click really fast on the date, it gets populated.

ERDIAZ
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-yingjl,

Do you have any new updates ICM:260591295?

Thank you,

Erick

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

A fix was applied last week Wednesday and I tested on Thursday as per Microsoft deployment testing process.

Unfortunately the BUG persists and if you notice on the support.powerbi.com website, there is a global alert for date selctors not working.

The work around - is you can manually type the date in the date box and run the report.

Regards,

G

nik1977

This is the same problem I am facing. This needs to be taken care of. The datepicker is frustrating the end user.

v-yingjl
Community Support

Update: 

Currently it should be fixed on Chrome and Edge broswers, please check it again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered