Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Page Navigator - Format Painter Issues

I've been adding the page navigator buttons to many of my recent reports, since the feature was introduced. I absolutely love the feature, but I've taken notice to a potential bug:
When attempting to copy the formatting from one report page to the other, it seems like all the formatting is mirrored--EXCEPT for the "Shape" formatting of the navigation button.

• To my knowledge, all other formatting translates properly, except the "Shape" format option.
  • The format options for Rotation, Style, Pages, and Grid Layout seem to format the intended navigation buttons properly

Below are screenshots of the navigation buttons with some descriptions under:

1. This first screenshot are the navigation buttons which I adjusted the format to my liking:

Initial navigation buttons I'm trying to copy the formatting fromInitial navigation buttons I'm trying to copy the formatting from

2. These are the navigation buttons when added to another report page, initially (default formatting):

Report section with navigation buttons that need formattingReport section with navigation buttons that need formatting

3. Here are the default formatted navigation buttons after using the format painter feature

Navigation buttons view, after using the format painterNavigation buttons view, after using the format painter

You'll notice all looks as intended, except the shape was not formatted correctly in the 3rd screenshot provided--It should have the 'shape" - "Snipped

Hi @igrandey89 

I tested the scenario you described, but everything was normal for me. How do you operate it? What is the version of Service you have?

Recording 2022-12-23 at 17.03.21.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @igrandey89 

I tested the scenario you described, but everything was normal for me. How do you operate it? What is the version of Service you have?

Recording 2022-12-23 at 17.03.21.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao