Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

POWER BI CUE in NAV 2017 role center always showing the latest publish report

Hi,

I have configured the Power BI in NAV 2017 and its always showing the report that has been published latest on Power bi online.

And it has not been selected in POWER BI report selection page also.

I can see the correct report only by refreshing the role center page but if i will open the page again it will show that report again.

Please let me know the solution for that.

Regards,

Rahul Verma

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@rahulverma

Have you selected report like the last two screenshots posted in this blog? In that case, it should always show the selected report in Role Center.

If issue persists, could you please provide a video and collect fidder trace for it?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

rahulverma
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-haibl-msft,

I have followed the same steps.First time when you configure for select report,you can see only the selected report.But when you come back again from some other page to home ,i am seeing the latest report published from Power bi desktop that has not been selected in report selection page.

I have recorded the steps and fiddler.

In that case you will see the report with id 4e9a10b5-fe9f-4bb2-bf67-f221c62b87e6 that i have not selected but its showing in power bi pane by default.

Please follow the link for files as i am not able to attach it here

POWER BI Fiddler and steps

Regards,

Rahul Verma

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@rahulverma

I've reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 36795890
I'll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@rahulverma

I've got response from the Product Team. They think that this issue needs to be investigated first by NAV team. You can post a thread in the NAV 2017 community to get help first. If they suspect it's a Power BI issue, then please return with details on why.

Best Regards,
Herbert

rahulverma
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-haibl-msft,

I have posted in NAV 2017 community .Below is the link:-

https://community.dynamics.com/nav/f/34/t/235811