Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PDF export formatting broken

We have a report that runs daily and sends pdf export to a user. All worked fine until the last week or so. The pdf export format has changed and no longer quite matches the format in the designer (web and windows versions).

Some of the visualisations that appear separated in the designer overlap in the export.

2 visualisation that are designed to overlap to show a stacked chart in a matrix are no longer correctly aligned in export. Again, they look perfect in the designer.

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

HI

I have tested on my side, it works well.

if other reports have the same problem? and if possible, please share the screenshots and pbix file for us have a test. That will be a great help.

Regards,

Lin

AMBxxx
Frequent Visitor

I've tried with some sample data and the positioning is fine. I'm still getting problems with some of the formatting. This file, when exported to pdf, adds extra borders around the matrix header. https://pursuitvisionltd-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/andrew_baines_pursuittechnology_co_uk/EdXU... 

I'll have a play with the other reports to see if I can either replicate with sample data or make them work.

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

4.JPG

your report works well on my side, try to use another browser have a try.

Regards,

Lin