Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PBI service so slow since 18/11/2022

Past few days , all my published reports are unusable.

They are taking so long to load (5 min +) Even on light reports is there any issue RN happening ?

I know it is not my machine, all users from my company are experiencing it either on service or embbeded( We have PBI embbed as well)

The server status does not show anydegradation on service, is anyone else having this issue ?

Hi @Amicci ,

There are indeed users who also have this problem, which has been reported to ICM , the id is 348173711.

I'll be back with an update if there's any progress .

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Amicci ,

There are indeed users who also have this problem, which has been reported to ICM , the id is 348173711.

I'll be back with an update if there's any progress .

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Amicci
Frequent Visitor

@v-mengzhu-msft 

Well good to know we are not the only ones.

This might help looking into it, I have checked the overloading on our azure and since this slowness began a few days ago, there have been multiple overload spikes. Even staying overloaded for the majority of the day (we turn it off at night thats why it zeroes in the middle of the graph).

Couple of hours ago we even temporarilly increased our SKU to an A3 to see if that would solve but to no avail, we keep getting these spikes.

Amicci_0-1669124447528.png