Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PBI Service: something went wrong page error

App.powerbi.com is showing the error owl this morning. Support page says everything is fine but I’m experiencing this in Minnesota and so is my vendor in New Jersey.
Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Could you please clarify more details about your issue?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

I received an email from my vendor, who looks at our Power BI reports for daily operations, at 7:11am CST on Saturday 12/14, saying they were getting that error page with the owl on it when they tried to access our PBI reports via the browser. When I posted this issue 1.5 hrs later, it was still down. I was able to access via the mobile app, and pointed the vendor to that mechanism. I'm not sure when it came back, but it was available by Sunday (24 hours later). 

I'm guessing that this isn't the best place to get immediate feedback, since my issue was not commented on for 2 days. How should I flag issues like this in the future?

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

If this issue is very urgent, I would suggest you create a support ticket here

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jimmy - on that page, the "Report an Issue" button takes me... here. I reported an issue. There is no "Urgent ticket" area on that page, although there is a "Still having issues?" link. I'm very confused, perhaps that page needs to be re-thought. Where is the "report an outage" link? It is not clear.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET" button:

Capture.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao