Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Outage - All report visuals in online service failing to render - can't load data

We are experiencing an outage with our data in the online service. All visuals on all published reports are failing to load and returning a "failure to load data" error message. This is happening for all users in our domain. Please let me know how we should best report this error, and what further information you might need in order to troubleshoot. We are on the the Virginia government cloud.

Comments
MEEnergy
Frequent Visitor

If you are using Chrome as your browser try using internet explorer and see if the visuals show.  I had issues that started this week with certain visuals showing blank using Chrome, but then I tried them in internet explorer and everything worked fine.  Just a thought.  

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Does the report get data in DirectQuery mode? There is a known issue, you can see on Support site: 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,

Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, guys. Our problem is apparently related to an issue for government customers, caused by a software upate on Microsoft's end. Working now to get it resolved.