Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Operation returned an invalid status code 'NotFound'

Hi

My powerBi workspace have 2 report.When my embedded my report.The first one was OK.The seconed one was have error.

error information is:

Error Details:
Operation returned an invalid status code 'NotFound'

at Microsoft.PowerBI.Api.EmbedTokenOperations.GenerateTokenWithHttpMessagesAsync(GenerateTokenRequestV2 requestParameters, Dictionary`2 customHeaders, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Microsoft.PowerBI.Api.EmbedTokenOperationsExtensions.GenerateTokenAsync(IEmbedTokenOperations operations, GenerateTokenRequestV2 requestParameters, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Microsoft.PowerBI.Api.EmbedTokenOperationsExtensions.GenerateToken(IEmbedTokenOperations operations, GenerateTokenRequestV2 requestParameters)
at AppOwnsData.Services.PbiEmbedService.GetEmbedToken(Guid reportId, IList`1 datasetIds, Guid targetWorkspaceId) in G:\amer\20220926\ACE-Embedded\AppOwnsData\Services\PbiEmbedService.cs:line 167
at AppOwnsData.Services.PbiEmbedService.GetEmbedParams(Guid workspaceId, Guid reportId, Guid additionalDatasetId) in G:\amer\20220926\ACE-Embedded\AppOwnsData\Services\PbiEmbedService.cs:line 75
at AppOwnsData.Controllers.EmbedInfoController.GetEmbedInfo() in G:\amer\20220926\ACE-Embedded\AppOwnsData\Controllers\EmbedInfoController.cs:line 45

From the first report to the seconed report . I only change the report ID. Why one is OK another is

Hi @tanisawakyo 

How did you embed your report ? Did you compare the differences between two reports ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @tanisawakyo 

How did you embed your report ? Did you compare the differences between two reports ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao