Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

OneDrive Refresh not working

HI there,

We have a pbix that we refresh through OneDrive refresh option in Power BI online. It has been working since we set it up, however since last week it is not working and we have the following error:

Cluster URI: WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-G-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: dc2022ec-3a60-4bf0-94ec-8d00e3abad2c
Request ID: fcfaece6-15d6-4c12-8e3f-6674ce2e39a8
Time: 2021-05-20 23:32:19Z

We would appreciate any advice if fixing this issue,

Many thanks, Ana

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

I have tested on my side, it works well.

Please make sure that "keep me Signed in " option is enable or not. If not please Enable and check refresh history.

When you sign into your Microsoft account, be sure to select Keep me signed in. Power BI can then synchronize any updates with datasets in Power BI service

and if other pbix file works well?

Regards,

Lin

aalfaro
Regular Visitor

Hi Lin -  many thanks for the reply. The same pbix is being updated in a different workspace "B" where it works/refreshes through OneDrive.  So it looks like there is an issue with workspace "A"?

In workspace "A", when checking the refresh history, this dashboard worked perfectly for months until last week, and since then we have this error:

Cluster URI: WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-G-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: dc2022ec-3a60-4bf0-94ec-8d00e3abad2c
Request ID: fcfaece6-15d6-4c12-8e3f-6674ce2e39a8
Time: 2021-05-20 23:32:19Z

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

It is strange, if you could try to replace the pbix file and try it again.

and if use another pbix file from onedrive and import to workspace to see if onedrive could work well.

And above message you could provide it to power bi support team, they give you further help.

Regards,

Lin